Thursday, January 15, 2009

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it...... Vogue!

.... loving these two new patterns they just released.

...V1090 from Michael Kors and V1086 from Tracey Reese, respectively! But you know me... I'll be waiting for my mom in Atlanta to let me know when JoAnn's has Vogue Patterns on sale... 18$ a pattern is NOT the business!!


..............And...And... AND!!!.... I successfully installed my first invisible zipper yesterday... (the term 'installed' may be a bit grandiose since I used two scrap pieces of muslin and all....)
All thanks to this handy dandy little How-To I found cruising thru YouTube the other day....

Holla!!

1 comment:

Alviana said...

i love that patterns too. georgous!
the invisible zipper is perfectly installed by a first timer. brilliant :)

I just nominated u for an award. Just check it out from my blog :)