Saturday, July 31, 2010

A little Saturday afternoon knitting...

...found this easy cables pattern over at LionBrand.com.

The yarn is un-dyed Peruvian Highland wool I picked up yesterday from a Brooklyn LYS, Knit-A-Way, yesterday.
As a rule, I don't care for wool... it always feels to hard and scratchy on my skin... this un-dyed quality feels quite soft and I still haven't gotten that itchy feeling from it.  I have high hopes that this little scarf will become a staple in my winter wardrobe.

I have my last class at Lion Brand Studio tomorrow morning... I get 10% off student discount aanndd they're having their summer sale... SCORE!  I've had my eye on some 100% baby alpaca and a cotton/bamboo blend.

If anybody is on Ravelry... friend me.... feeling kind of lonely in there...;-)


Holla!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: