Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welp, soo much for that!

I had big plans to get up early and scoot to the post office before work this morning and pick up a package of yarn I ordered from TaddyBeeKnitting’s Etsy Shop.  Only to waylaid by the notification that the local PO only opens at 8am on Saturdays! Today is Wednesday!...:-(

I had wanted to take ‘le sac du marche’ to the FG/CH K&C meet up tonight and try to make some more progress... bbooooo!!

Luckily, one of my co-workers brought me a copy of a[nother!] scarf from LB.com that just so happens to call for the same homespun yarn I picked up on sale at LBStudio this past Sunday.

It looks to be a super easy/quick pattern that I might be able to make some major headway into very quickly... between the wine and beer runs that is..sniff (... or hiccup, as it were.)






Holla!
Bookmark and Share

No comments: