Monday, February 28, 2011

Finished Object 11.2

This is my 2nd FO of 2011...
I originally started knitting this for myself.  But then I decided to gift it to a great girl that works with me in honor of her moving to China for the next several months for work... a sort of a good luck present.

This yarn is Cascade 220 in Fuchsia.... LOVE IT!!
I got it from Rare Purls in Duluth, GA over the Christmas holidays...
 Fab.

As impromptu a gift as it was, it was my first foray into knitting for someone else........ gggrrrrrrr....

.....all I know is, she BETTA be wearing it the next time I see her...... I'm kidding........ kind of.



 Holla!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous job! She better rock that - is right. lol

Nancy Angel said...

Know how to activate www.amazon.com in mytv, limited Prime activation offer makes Prime more available for clients on government help, including qualifying beneficiaries of Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) and Medicaid. Now primevideo.com is a very easy process, follow the given link.

Michael Anderson said...

Want to setup and install your HP Printer? Call us and get www.123.hp.com/​setup instructions. HP Printer Setup, Software and Driver support.

123.hp.com/setup
www.123.hp.com/setup
HP Printer Setup
How to set up HP Printer
hp printer setup for windows
123.hp.com/setup windows
hp printer setup mac
connect hp printer to mac
123.hp.com/setup mac
hp printer wireless setup
hp printer wifi setup
connect hp printer to wifi
hp scanner setup
123 hp setup scanner
hp scanjet scanner setup
HP Color Laserjet Pro m255dw Setup:
HP Color Laserjet Pro m255dw Setup
HP Color Laserjet Pro m255dw Printer Setup
Setup HP Color Laserjet Pro m255dw Printer

HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Support:
123.hp.com/dj4155e
123.hp.com/setup dj4155e
HP Deskjet 4155e Printer Setup
HP Deskjet Plus 4155e Printer Setup