Sunday, February 6, 2011

goodness gracious sakes alive....

I was just visiting my friends book blog Penny Pimpin and I was pleasantly surprised to see my site on her blog list.... only to be shocked and awed to see that it had been 3 MONTHS (!?!) since my last post.

Shameful.

I'm astounded that so much time has past without my really realizing it.  So much has been going on... My company changing hands and locations and a general dip in the quality of life there.... A long holiday vacation that made it extremely hard to get back into the swing of things once I got back.... The horrible weather we have been having here in the City.... ((ssiigghh))

All that has just lended to a general lethargy that has kept me sitting on my ass for the most part.... Luckily, that's were I do most of my knitting... ;-D!

I do have some finished projects that I need to post, but some of them are gifts that have yet to be handed over, so it will be a week or so before I will be able to share them.

I can say that I have a few new projects planned...

I desparately need a hat alternative for these cold weekday mornings.  As much time as I spend getting my hair together in the morning, I'll be damned if I'm going to tug a hat over it!

I have found these two styles, but I'm torn...
 This choice is the Vanessa Headband by Nancy Ricci... 
I love the cables and its nice and wide over the ears.

 This one is called Cablerimetry by Meg White...
Again, more cables, and I love that it is knitted flat and has a button closure in the back!

While I'm deciding which to do, I plan on casting this one on today...

I have the perfect yarn for it that I got over the New Year holiday in Atlanta.  I bought it at a cute little place in Duluth called Rare Purls.  I'll post pics soon!  Promise!!



Holla... and belated Happy New Year!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sometimes life gets in the way as with my life.
Take care. Glad you're posting again.

Jessica said...

I prefer the Vanessa headband.
Greetings from a spring-awakening Milan, Italy