Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ain't that the truth....

... check out the caption on the mag cover.....

I stalked...STALKED! my local magazine shop waiting for this mag to come out all month.... only to miss one day... ONE DAY.. and be told he only got one bundle in, the.day.i.missed. and he sold out the same day...

Well thank goodness for the hot chick over at BatchPlease! I was visiting her site yesterday and saw this....'Gone, but maybe not too late...'

Please believe I went to a bigger mag shop on 23rd and Broadway, 1st thing this am, and low and behold, I came home with these....

(( ...please hear John Witherspoon of 'Boomerang', the 'Friday...' movies and 'The Boondocks' when I say..)) Yyeeaaahhhh Boy!!



Holla!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I promise you I can't wait until mine gets here lol. I had a friend of mine in Europe send me one lol

Antoinette said...

I knew nothing about this till your blog post! Will check it out. When Tim Gunn shouted "Holla!" on PR this week, you were THE FIRST person I thought of. ;)

MsMica said...

Let me know if you can't get your hands on one. I'll pick one up for you!