Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I REALLY need to get a real camera...

So, since I'm bursting with enthusiasm to get this bloggerlife started, here are some of the pictures I have taken so far of some of the items I have sewn over the last few weeks...



The skirt is the first item I made... well, ALTERED, as it used to be a pair of Gap capri pants that had gotten a little too snug.... but dang if they don't make a dang sexy pencil skirt... granted they make climbing steps a little interesting (... think Carol Berrnet's 'Mrs. Wiggins',) but its worth it!! (... if your interested, i got the 'how-to' from BurdaStyle.com)

This is another super bad pic (... think bad meaning BAD!)... but dagnabit if I wasn't proud as all get out about these pants... my first 'from scratch' item. I got the fabric at Parons on 40th street in The City. The fab was originally 16.99/y but Parons has an excellent 50% off room where they but all their end cuts and discontinued fab. The pants themselves are your standard pull-on leggings with super long straight legs... LOVE 'EM!

I wont even torture you with the rest of the pictures as they only get WORSE, if you can imagine... but, I promise to retake them and post later.

Thanks for stopping buy...

Holla!

No comments: