Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend Pattern Sales...

Hey ya'll ... I just got an email that McCall.com is having a 5.99$ 'Fall Release' pattern sale tomorrow (6/27) only!!

SewingPatterns.com just sent me another message advertising THEIR McCall's sale going on sale thru Sunday for 4.99$... but keep in mind, SP.com doesn't have the complete line that M.com offers, of course. But, do like I do, open both pages and see what overlaps...
(FYI, SP.com also has Vogue patterns on sale for 8.99$ and Butterick for 5.99$... gotta love'em)

TTFN.... Holla!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked up a sales flyer at Joann Fabric today McCalls $1.99 each July 3-6.
Might be worth the wait...

MsMica said...

Nice... If you have a Joann Fabric's near you.... unfortunately I don’t....;-(... alas, I have to catch the sales where I can.